Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Chatsworth





We went to Chatsworth today, and it was gorgeous~! Chatsworth was a family home which is a fascinating mixture of old and new. The interior was wonderful, I tried to do some more sketches inside the house, so after that, I got lost from everybody, because the place was huge, especially the garden where has a lot of artworks and curiosities in the royal rooms, the works of art that span almost 4,000 years of history~! I like the Great Dining Room so much, so was the royal bed and spectacular in the state rooms, they are really nice work too.

Finally I ran into some people in the restaurant, and we ate together. After that, I went to the garden with Rachel. I love the waterfalls and the fountains a lot, it made me feel comfortable and relax. Also I was able to see the whole view of the house, it was wonderful, I have always wanted to live in a beautiful house like that.

We went back to the hotel to dress up for the dinner in Sketch. I am so silly that night, I forgot to bring my tube pass, I had to pay extra money to take the tube. Anyways, Sketch was awesome, and I loved it, if they were non-smoking restaurant(ha ha), the restroom was so egg like~! Yeah, it was really cool and modern. The food was OK, also the price was little bit high, but the design made it all worth it.

No comments: