Thursday, June 7, 2007

1st day of Study Abroad






I came to UK a week earlier with Jesi and Thomas, so today I had to wake up at 6:30 to go meet with Darrin at 8:00 in Ace hotel. We carried all our baggages and walk through many streets and the undergrounds, actually this wasn't the first time we have done this, it has already been a week, so my whole body is in pain. Finally we arrived at Ace hotel, but Darrin already went to the airport to pick up the group, so Jesi and I sit down and took and nap.

Maryam came to the hotel before the rest of the group, and we will be roommates for couple of weeks, I am glad to share room with her. When the group arrived, we went to a nearby cafe to have lunch, Maryam and I had a huge lunch! after that, Darrin showed us how to use the underground correct and where all the good spots for food are. We went from Embankment to Charing Cross. By the way, we saw the Queen when she was drove by in Buckingham place , and we were so excited to see her.

Part of our group went back to the hotel early, Jesi and I took a walk around Charing Cross, Darrin gave us a break after that, thanks for the break......Finally, me and Jesi had a chance to have dinner in Wagamama, they have really good udon there, and I like it a lot( yeah, sure it's a lot better than the cafe we went).

No comments: