Monday, June 11, 2007

Design Museum, Tate Museum & St. Paul

After the weekend, I was still tired, but I wasn't the only one, take a look at the picture I took on the train. First, we crosses the London Bridge to visit the Design Museum where I bought a book talked about patterns; the museum has some cool stuff, but it's a much smaller than I thought, MOMA is definitely better.
Tate Museum has a national gallery of International modern and contemporary art, and showcases of art. There have a lot of nice photographs and paintings I like. Because I didn't go into St. Paul yesterday, today I went to St. Paul with Cassie and Chance again. There is a great and magnificent building; I think its golden ceiling and wall printings are perfect work of art. As we walked up to the whispering gallery and stone gallery, we saw the Dome and whole view of London. I think we probably walked about 600 step stairs to get there, so after I am back to the floor, my legs were shaking. I was so glad that I had Chinese food for dinner, and I found out that Chance uses chopsticks better than me.


GUESS who they are? It's the Brook's family and we were barely on time to catch up with the super stars. Everyone there was so excited and they went crazy.

No comments: