Saturday, June 9, 2007

Hampton Court, Sir John Saone's House & British Museum



Today I had a lot of fun, I really liked where we went. First we took the train to Hampton Court, we joint the little tour inside there, the lady is really funny and I learn more about history. Everything is old, but they are really pretty. Sir John Saone’s house is awesome; they have really cool and pretty things. His rendering is prefect, color window is so good, I love their ceiling a lot, and the detailing is all about flowers, dots, and Greek patterns. Also he used a lot of mirror in the house; create the interesting reflecting, the space plan is really good too~!


After that, we went to British Museum, I liked the ceiling it was all glass, and made the sun come through which brightened the whole museum. Everything inside is so cool, mummy and etc. before we get back to the hotel, me, Maryam, Cassie and chance ate in the restaurant called plaza express, the plaza and pasta was really good.