Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Wilton House & Salisbury Cathedral
















HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY TO CASSIE!

Today we went to Wilton House and Salisbury Cathedral. We had breakfast in Wilton House, after our guide lead us through this 460 year old building. I was interested because this house has remained in the family since the time of the Earl of Pembroke. Also there has a nice garden and playground; I was playing with Chance and Chelsea like a kid in there.

After that, we went to Salisbury Cathedral even though I had been there with Jesi last week, I was still excited to visited there once again, and because last time we didn't go up the top. This time I was walking much better than yesterday, and St. Paul is taller than St. Mary (Salisbury). Both places have really nice views and interesting architectures, I have learned a lot from the guide.

At the end, we had dinner together in an Italian restaurant, the food was good, I really enjoyed there, and the waiter was nice and funny. Maryam bought a card for Cassie, and she asked all of us to sign it and also we sang the birthday song to Cassie, I hope Cassie had fun at the dinner with us.

No comments: