Thursday, June 14, 2007

Cambridge





Cambridge was combined from a few small towns, and because there is a bridge called Cam, people just naturally call it "Cambridge". We were divided by two groups, I am on the restrooms group, also a girls term (our great guide is an old lady), and because most of us wanted to go to the restroom before we start the tour. Our guide was so good and knowledgeable; it seems she knows everything about Cambridge, even a little story about 'a window never close' and 'the car on the root'. King's College has a lot of amazing sculptures and windows; we also went to the cathedral and museum. I had no idea why I had two meals for lunch, after that, I was totally stuffed and I could hardly move, ha-ha. We went to All Saint's Church and the Fitzwilliam Museum. Inside the church, their wall paintings and windows are colourful and detailed. Of course we got on a boat; I was so relaxed on the boat. After all, we still have one hour left for shopping, but the weather was so bad, it was raining heavily. When I got to the train station, I was totally wet, look at the picture I took with Chelsea.

At the end, I went to China Town to meet up with my sister and her friends. We had really good Korean food, after that I stopped by their hotel to chat. By the way, my hair style was done by Carasa; she is such a lovely girl.

No comments: